Dr. Lillie Hibbler-Britt Profile
Juan Carlos Venegas Profile
Juan Carlos Venegas, M.Sc., ICPA, FCFIP, CFC, ICFS, IPFM
Juan Carlos Venegas, M.Sc.
Accountant, Counter Fraud Specialist & Certified Forensic Investigation Professional
Brief summary of career details:
Juan Venegas is a highly experienced accountant, Certified Forensic Investigation Professional, Counter- Fraud Specialist, and the founder of Fiscal Accounts, an accountancy firm that specializes in accounting, taxation, fraud prevention, detection and investigations, and forensic accounting. He is a Finance Trainer for various international organizations worldwide including UK and (Middle East, Malaysia, Kenya, Peru, Turkey, South Africa). His areas of expertise are: Forensic Auditing, Fraud Prevention and Detection, Internal Auditing and Internal Controls, Anti-Money Laundering, Budget Preparation and Cost Control, Financial Management, IFRS, Procurement, Project Finance, Project Management, Banking, Risk Management, Cash Management and Treasury.
Mr. Venegas is UK representative of the International Institute of Certified Forensic Investigation Professionals (IICFIP) and he operates an accredited tuition centre in the UK and Europe. He is also a director of the Internal Control Institute UK and an executive director and the treasurer of the Institute of Counter Fraud Specialists (ICFS) in the UK.
He is the co-author of ‘How to become an Expert Witness’, ‘Anti-Money Laundering’ and ‘Fraud and Corruption’, a book on ‘VAT for Small Businesses’ and a Level 4 Diploma in Personal and Business Tax. He is the accounting tutor for Oxford College and the author of courses in Accounting, Economics and Mathematics.
Guest speaker at the 11th International Congress on Internal Control, Internal Audit, Fraud and Anti-Corruption Issues in Krakow (Poland) on 27-28 September, 2012. Mr. Venegas is committed to the promotion of the excellence of Forensic investigation to foster due diligence in organizational practices worldwide.
Master’s Degree in Accounting and Taxation, USA, Bachelor’s Degree in Law with Taxation, Spain, Accountancy with the Institute of Financial Accountants, UK, Continuous Education in the field of Accounting, Forensic Accounting and Auditing, Fraud Prevention and Detection, Fraud Investigations and Assets Recovery, Banking.
• Institute of Certified Practicing Accountants, UK
• International Institute of Certified Forensic Investigation Professionals, USA
• Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics, USA
• Chartered Banker Institute, UK
• Project Management Institute, USA
• Institute for Internal Controls, USA
• American College of Forensic Examiners, USA
• Association of Certified Forensic Consultants, USA
• Institute of Counter Fraud Specialists, UK
• National Society of Accountants, USA
• International Association of Financial Crimes Investigators, USA
• Institute of Business Appraiser, USA
• Fraud Advisory Panel, FAP, UK
• International Association for Assets Recovery, USA
• National Society of Tax Professionals, USA
• Institute of Certified Management Accountants, USA
• Institute of Professional Financial Managers, UK
• Accounting courses
• ‘How to become an expert witness’ course
• ‘Anti-Money Laundering’ course
• ‘Fraud and Corruption’ course
• Diploma in Personal and Business Tax
• Book on VAT for Small Businesses